just read it on the c-one homepage (www.c64upgra.de/c-one
nov-26-2009: New Minimig core V2.0 includes ARM replacement
Tobias Gubener has done it again: A new port of Minimig is available in the download section of this website. V2.0 is based on Jakub Bednarski's sources of september 2009. Features include:
* emulation of four floppy drives (DF0: to DF3:)
* emulation of two harddrives using two image files of up to 4GB each
* FAT16 or FAT32 supported for the CF card
* long filenames for ADF images allowed
* max. memory 11.5MB: 2MB chipmem, 1.5MB slowmem and up to 8MB fast at the same time!
* horizontal and vertical image interpolation in VGA 31kHz mode
* scanline effect emulation like on Indivision flickerfixers
While some of these features cannot be used on the original Minimig hardware at all, others are possible using Jakub's ARM board as a replacement for the PIC chip. However, Tobias' implementation uses a different approach: A second instance of the 68000 processor replaces the ARM processor. This makes the C-One with FPGA extender the best-equipped Minimig on the market!