I'd like to add two monitors to the 'working' list:
- Samsung Syncmaster 755DFX - a 17' CRT, works like a charm
- Samsung Syncmaster 931BF - a 19' LCD, works, some banding is visible, but not too annoying
Tested with the DE1 port of minimig. I don't have a scandoubler for my real Amiga, so I can't test it.
ViewSonics are also generally good.. I use one (NX1940-W). It does 50Hz just fine but alas I cannot turn off auto scaling for VGA input... which honestly makes the screen suck as I have then those vertical stripes every now and then.
Tested recently with a couple LCDs against Minimig and V6Z80P. Both need 50Hz vertical sync with VGA:
- ViewSonic VA2447-LED (5ms) - 24" LED, works perfectly, also allows selection of 4:3 ratio
- Fujitsu L22T-5 21.5" FullHD LED (5ms) - 22" LED, works ok but only 16:9 ratio
- IBM ThinkVision L170 (25ms) - 17" LCD, works ok but the response time is sucky
- LP-10R02 (~9/19ms) - 10.4" LCD, 800x600 and 4:3 ratio, works ok but the response time could be better.
- HP Compaq LA2306x (5ms) - 23" LED, works great and allows setting 4:3 ratio as well
- Dell 2405FPW (12ms) - 24" LCD, works great and allows 4:3 ratio, many analog inputs, PIP, response time could be better